Considering a custom glass or decorative glass option for your commercial space? Whether aiming to add privacy, style or just looking for a change in decor, commercial decorative glass films are a cost effective solution.
These innovative films are very versatile and allow freedom in design. In addition, they can be customized to fulfill any requirement. Also, various films can be used to create the finished product, whether it is textured, patterned or colored film. Finally, they can be utilized to influence glass transparency as well as its light transmittance. Now, let’s take a look at some additional benefits.
7 Benefits of Commercial Decorative Glass Films for Your Space
- Nearly Unlimited Options – Custom glass panels are expensive and have limitations. Using stock or custom decorative films enable you to achieve nearly unlimited options at a fraction of the cost of custom glass.
- Add Privacy – Decorative glass film can be used to add privacy to any space with a window or glass partition.
- Improve The Appearance of Glass Panel – Decorative glass film transform plain glass into a integrated design element in the space.
- Saves Money – Decorative glass film allows the desired look at a fraction of the cost of custom glass. In addition, they are easily removable if space needs or requirements ever change. In contrast, custom glass would require the panel to be changed out.
- Integrate Branding Element – Decorative glass films enable the integration of company or product branding on windows or glass panels.
- Creates Visual Break in Space – Decorative glass film allows you to create a visual break on a glass panel that stops the line of sight or registers a differentiation in spaces.
- Ease of Maintenance – The texture of custom glass make it difficult to keep clean as oils and dirt become lodged in the textured surface. Decorative glass film can be wiped clean easily. This helps keep the design looking as great as the day it was installed.
If you would like more information on all of the terrific options available with commercial decorative glass films, click HERE. If you have questions or would like to discuss further, call us at (319) 423-9663 or email us at email@example.com. We would be happy to arrange a free, no obligation consultation and discuss implementing these films in Iowa City, Iowa or Cedar Rapids, Des Moines, and Quad Cities area spaces.