Are you ready for the cooler temperatures right around the corner? You can be better prepared by upgrading your existing home windows with 3M Thinsulate Insulating Window Film. This virtually invisible insulation can enhance your home’s comfort and efficiency year round. 3M’s unique unique low-e window film helps retain warmth in the winter and cool air in the summer by increasing your windows’ insulation value. A single-pane performs close to a double-pane, a double-pane performs close to a triple-pane.
Even though the look of your window barely changes, inside or out, it still helps protect furniture, floors, upholstery and artwork from UV rays that cause fading. Easier and more affordable than replacing your windows, 3M Thinsulate Insulating Window Film is an efficient, cost-effective way to meet your window insulation needs.
3M Thinsulate Insulating Window Film Details:
- Helps keep you warm during cold winter months.
- Good heat rejection provides additional comfort and energy savings in the summer months.
- Film offers high visible light transmission with a neutral appearance to help maintain a home’s existing appearance.
- Significantly blocks the amount of harmful UV rays that cause fading, helping to extend the life of furnishings.
- Includes a comprehensive warranty from 3M. (See below)
Consumer Warranty: Selecting 3M Window Films gives you piece of mind. That’s because we have one of the most comprehensive warranties you can get; backed by a company you know and trust. 3M Window Films come with a limited-lifetime warranty when professionally installed on your home.
If you are interesting in learning more about this innovative home improvement solution from 3M, click HERE. If you have any questions, please contact us by calling (319) 423-9663 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be happy to arrange a free, no obligation consultation and discuss implementing insulating window film into your Iowa City, Iowa and Quad Cities area space.